New Patient 1st visit
- Medical and dental history will be taken and reviewed.
- Your main dental concern will be our priority.
- A through oral examination will be performed and patient advised regarding his/her dental condition.
- IOPA (X-ray) will be taken if necessary with patients consent to aid in diagnosis.
- Patient will be educated regarding his treatment plan, and maintenance of oral hygiene along with answering his/her queries.
- Consent form will be required to be filled ,prior to any surgical procedure.
We offer dental treatment which includes the following:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Veneers (including Hollywood smile)
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Orthodontic treatment
- Periodontal Surgeries
- Root canal treatments
- Pediatric (children) dentistry
- Gum treatment
- Impactions and general dentistry
A pleasant smile portrays one’s self-esteem and confidence winning many hearts. If a person is conscious of his teeth or the way he/she smiles, he tends to cover the mouth showing lack of self-morale, but that’s where we step in and help you rectify your smile or create a smile which not only is perfect esthetically but looks natural and comfortable.
A smile which brings good comments has a very positive impact on the psychology of the person. During the smile makeover procedure the patients face profile, smile lines all are carefully studied and accordingly materials are selected to restore not only the esthetic part but to function perfectly for a long time. The patient’s requirements and expectations are also carefully considered so that the outcome brings the desired smile on the patients face.
Smile makeover briefly consists of:
- Porcelain Laminate Veneers
- Crown and Bridges
- Gum Corrections
Gum Depigmentation is a procedure that we perform in cosmetic dentistry to remove black spots or patches on gums.
The normal colour of gingiva (gums) is pink, but due to excess deposits of melanin the gum appears darker. Sometimes there is appearance of black spots or patches on the gums, creating aesthetic problem. The gums are in this case healthy but cosmetically makes person conscious.
This discoloration can also result from long term use of certain medications. The case is assessed and treatment is rendered after considering the patient’s needs.
Depigmentation can be done by two methods:
- Surgical Depigmentation
- Laser afflation Technique
Laser Gum Depigmentation, also known as Laser Gum bleaching is an effective, safe and fast way to properly treat gum tissue discolouration.
The dental laser targets and aflates the melanocytes thus reducing melanin production.
By the dental laser we ensure that there is no bleeding and recovery is faster minimal discomfort for the patient pre and post treatment.
If you have any of the following conditions such as:
- Enlarged Gums (Hypertrophic Gum Tissue)
- Swollen Gums
- Uneven Level of Gums
- Gummy Smile
- Gingival Recession (Generalized /Localized)
Dental implants are used to support loose dentures.It is an artificial tooth root made up of titanium which resembles a screw and is inserted into the jaw bone surgically and this given support to the tooth to be replaced be it a crown, bridge or dentures.
The bone gradually grows around and fixes with the implant, thus making it strong and firm. It is ideal solution to a missing teeth as it acts as natural tooth.
Why consider Dental Implants
- To replace one/more teeth.
- To increase chewing efficiency.
- To gain confidence while interacting with others.
- It improves esthetic appearance.
- It saves neighboring teeth which in case of bridge need to undergo cutting.
- Gives support to dentures improving speech & looks.
Why choose us?
- We use latest implant system.
- Higher success rates.
- In rare cases that implant fails, it is replaces at no extra cost.
- We use best dental implant laboratories.
At Axis Dental clinic we provide high quality and customized dental care for our young clients. Special effort and care is taken to make the child comfortable and his/her trust is gained prior to any procedure. Each thing is carefully explained in a way the child can easily grasp it and understand it . A very safe and comfortable environment ensures that the child attains positive attitude towards dental procedures.
To understand root canal treatment requirement or indication we should have knowledge of dental pulp tissue. It is the innermost layer of the tooth which is composed of nerves, blood vessels and other tissues. Its main function is in development of tooth by providing it with nourishment and sensory response thus making tooth alive.
Endodontics is a field of dentistry which deals with the overall physiology, biology, pathology and treatment of any infection of dental pulp.
The most common cause of tooth infection or inflammation is dental decay other can be:
- Traumatic surgery
- Restorative insults
- Endo-perio problem involving the alveolar base surrounding the tooth along with dental caries.
This procedure of Root Canal Treatment is done in order to restore the Structure and function of the teeth by removing the infected pulpal tissue thus eliminating pain and tenderness.
Signs of tooth needing to be treated endodontically
- Prolonged sensitivity to heat or cold.
- Tenderness to touch & chewing.
- Discolouration of Teeth.
- Tooth fracture more than 2/3rd .
- Slight mobility of tooth with pain.
The tooth is thoroughly cleaned and the necrotic, inflamed tissue or infected pulp is removed. The canal is shaped and the walls debribed carefully. The tooth is filled and sealed by restoration followed by crown or post and core, if needed.
Dental crowns and bridges are fixed prosthesis used to cover a fractured , decayed crown , after post core treatment , after root canal treatment, to regain the lost shape and strength of the tooth/ teeth.The crowns made up of porcelain and ceramic are in high demand as they can be matched ideally to the colour of the natural teeth.
We at axis mainly advocate porcelain fused to metal (PFM) , full ceramic crowns and the best being zirconia crowns especially where esthetics is of great importance.
Bridges are basically crowns fused together, which are cemented to the supporting teeth ,with the missing tooth or teeth fused to them thus forming and resembling a bridge.
Crowns and bridges are basically advised in following cases:
- Tooth is fractured due to trauma or chipped off.
- Discoloured toot or teeth due to intrinsic stains.
- Malformed or disfigured tooth which needs reshaping.
- Short tooth which needs elongation.
- Malposed tooth.
- Gaps or diastemas which need to be closed.
- Flourosis of teeth requiring veneers.
This is a field which can do wonders to a persons looks, cange the appearance and confidence of the individual. This field basically deals with the following:
- Crowding Of Teeth.
- Deep Bite /Over Bite.
- Open Bite.
- Cross Bite.
- Lower Teeth Protrusion(due to protrusion of mandible).
- Proclination Of Anterior Teeth.
Interceptive & Preventive Orthodontics
This is very useful when the orthodontic problems are detected at early stage when the growth is in its intial stage.many problems thus arising in the future can be prevented by intervention at the right time.These can help in the following:
- It can control or divert growth of mandible by using specific appliance.
- It can correct the alignment to an extent so that in future is braces are put they will eliminate need for extraction of any permanent tooth or teeth.
- The can help in correction of many oral habits which result in malocclusion requiring treatment.
We at axis also do invisalign. These are also called invisible braces wherein a series of custom made aligner trays which are specially made for the individual. They are comfortable, virtually transparent and very smooth in texture thus very comfortable for the wearer. They work towards straightening of teeth as planned by the orthodontist.
- Crowns and bridges
- Porcelain laminate bridges
- Composite bonding
- Tooth lengthening
- Gummy smile correction
- Gum depigmentation
- Enamel contouring
- Composite filling
- Smile makeovers
- Gum shaping
- Single tooth implant
- Multiple teeth implants
- Implant supported complete dentures
- Excessive gum display
- Gum swelling
- Ultrasonic scaling
- Dental pocket elimination
- Gum recession
- Inflamed bleeding gums
Root Canal Treatment
- Root canal treatment
- Single visit root canal re-treatments
- Root end surgery
One of the best dental laser is used for performing surgeries without blood loss. Patient feels comfortable and can immediately resume the various daily activities normally.
Teeth whitening is done by ZOOM WHITENING. The results being remarkable.
The gum is uniformally contoured by analyzing the gum level carefully on each and every tooth. After the discrepancy is clearly noted .Then by use of laser the gums are shaped as desired.
The most commonly desired colour for our gums is the pink colour. Due to ageing , smoking, and various other reasons the gums become dark due to hyperpigmentation. Thus laser therapy comes into play to remove the pigmentation and restoring the original colour of the gingiva (gums).
Veener are ceramic covers for teeth, made especially keeping the patients desire for shape and colour but at the same time giving it a natural look. The patient is counseled regarding how the veneer will look in the end and suggestions are given and full care is taken about the clients satisfaction.
A Dental Implant is a titanium root shaped device, fitted in the bone in order to replace and rehabilitate a single or multiple missing tooth/teeth or freshly extracted tooth in the jaw bone, over which a crown is fitted.